Shielded Mig Mag Welding Wire (AWS A5.18 ER70S-6)
1. Welding Wire ER70S-6 -- Main Characteristics:
A. Low welding costs.
B. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
C. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
D. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
E. Little deformation after welding.
F. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
Welding Wire ER70S-6 -- Description:
ER70S-6 is a kind of mild steel copper coated welding wire, suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding with stable feasibility, good welding seams, less spatters and excellent welding process properties.
3. Welding Wire ER70S-6 -- Application:
Used to weld ship building steel(A, B, D, E, A36, D36, E36)and equivalent mild steel or 550Mpa grade mild alloy steel, such as container building, construction machine, railway construction, pressure vessel for semi-auto or automatic gas shielded welding.
4. Welding Wire ER70S-6 -- Conform with:
GB/T ER50-6 DIN SG2 JIS YGW12
AWS ER70S-6 BS A18 EN G3Si1
AWS A5.18 ER70S-6 CO2 mig welding wire
1. Type: CO2 wire/SG2 welding wire/ Mig wire/ GMAW wire
Solid welding wire/ Gas shielded welding wire
2. Raw material: MIld steel/ Carbon steel/ Qingdao steel wire
3. Surface--------Copper coated / copper clad
4. Application : Co2 shielded welding, welding of mild steel material,
Ship/bridge welding, Arc welding etc
5.Dia: 0.8 0.9 1.0 1.2 1.6mm
6.Packing: 5Kg,15Kg 20kg spool, 100~350kg drum
7.Spool type: D270/D300 plastic spool, K300 Metal spool
8.Cer: ABS ISO CE GL BV NK LR CCS TUV DB ROHS
GB/T ER50-6/ DIN SG2/ JIS YGW12
AWS ER70S-6/ BS A18/ EN G3Si1
Once a wire type is determined for your welding equipment, two additional pieces of information are needed in order to purchase this consumeable. The first is the wire diameter, which is usually given in thousands of an inch. The most common sizes for welding sheet metal are 0.35 and 0.45. The table below is commonly found in consumeable spec sheets and is worth copying for reference. It tells you how to set the controls on your equipment and which gas you need, depending on the welding process.Packaging & Shipping
5kg,15kg,20kg/spool into carton,72 cartons/pallet;250kg/drum,4 drums/pallet.
Why choose us?
- Professional service for products
- Much more competitive price
- Honest and excellent supplier
- Delivery time is shorter than others.
- We believe the good quality is the basis for cooperation.
- We could provide free samples for test to you.
- Our company policy is Quality First, and to establish Long Time business, not just one time.